Follow

What is the refund policy on private trips?

25% non-refundable deposit required to book with the remaining 75% charged seven days prior to the trip date. A credit card authorization form is required in order to book. Trips booked within seven days of the trip date will be charged the full payment at the time of booking. Reservations are not guaranteed until the 25% non-refundable deposit has been made. 

Comments

Powered by Zendesk